Mr. Nolan Andriuk
Mrs. Leanna Feser (on maternity leave)
Acting Assistant Principal
Mrs. Megan Coté
“Engaged learners, Ethical citizens, and Empowered youth.”
Our school mission is to foster the development of engaged learners, ethical citizens, and to create empowered members of our community.
We achieve these goals through:
- Developing the academic, social emotional, physical, and creative aspects of students.
- Creating a positive self-image in students by offering encouragement, developing self- discipline and promoting physical well-being.
- Promoting a collaborative team approach to communication among students, parents and teachers.
- Valuing individual rights and the differences in others while simultaneously supporting everyone’s right to be their authentic self without sacrificing personal ideas.
- Creating a child-centered environment by adopting a philosophy that will motivate children to discover new skills and knowledge through their own exploration with guidance from their teachers.
- Fostering an environment that creates global citizens who identify with being part of an emerging world community and whose actions contribute to building this community’s values and practices.
- Offering a wide variety of extracurricular experiences to enrich educational understanding, enhance classroom learning, and build upon a student’s varying interests.
- Promoting individualized learning, allowing each student to learn in a way that is suitable to their needs.
- Balancing the serious aspects of learning with the fun of experimenting, the satisfaction of persevering and the joy of succeeding. Our teaching methods create a strong foundation for positive, life-lasting attitudes, skills and memories for our students.